[SSL Observatory] Data sets from our own PKI scans now available

Ralph Holz holz at net.in.tum.de
Fri Oct 21 10:13:53 PDT 2011

Good day,

We have uploaded all our PKI data sets from our IMC paper (SSL
Landscape). This includes 1.5 years worth of scans from Germany, plus 8
individual scans from locations around the globe (including 2 from China).

The download location is:

http://pki.net.in.tum.de/

We provide these in the hope that they may be useful to other
researchers and interested folks (and we believe there are still some
interesting things and gems hidden in the data).

Ralph

--
Dipl.-Inform. Ralph Holz
I8: Network Architectures and Services