[SSL Observatory] On Whitelisting through Audits (Was: Some thread that started out worthless)

Phillip Hallam-Baker hallam at gmail.com
Fri Nov 4 06:30:45 PDT 2011

Well there is CA-Browser forum and then there is this:

https://wiki.mozilla.org/CA:Communications#September_8.2C_2011

By my reading, Gerv and Kathleen should now know the answer to that
question. Though whether they can share it with us is another matter.

I don't own the speaking stick on the other part of your proposal. But it
seems sensible enough. I am pretty sure that none of the information that
is commercially valuable isn't being captured anyway.

--
Website: http://hallambaker.com/