[SSL Observatory] Observatory source code available via git

Andy Isaacson adi at hexapodia.org
Wed May 11 19:12:08 PDT 2011

On Wed, May 11, 2011 at 03:59:27PM -0700, Peter Eckersley wrote:
> We've moved the Observatory source code out of its previous private repo:
>
> git clone https://git.eff.org/public/observatory.git

Thanks for publishing this!

It's significantly more efficient -- especially for incremental pulls --
to use a git:// URL.  However this does mean you're running the git
daemon, which while it's fairly widely used and audited, is additional
exposure surface compared to just running Apache.

I've cloned this repo onto github, if others want to fork:

github.com/radii/observatory

-andy