[SSL Observatory] Adding CRLs to the Observatory?

Jacob Appelbaum jacob at appelbaum.net
Sat Mar 19 13:11:45 PDT 2011

Hello,

In my quest to find CRLs, I've received a patch to add a number of
previously unknown CRLs:

https://github.com/okoeroo/crlwatch/commit/59bcfeb42252563614572e5aa35bdca7751c212d#commitcomment-307742

I'd prefer to not be the master copy of all known CRLs but I'm not sure
of the best way to add this to the observatory for use by many people.

Would it make sense to insert all CRL urls/files into crlwatch for now
and at some point we will put them into the observatory data? It might
make sense to mark all the CRLs where we've never seen a leaf cert but
obviously keep a reference.

All the best,
Jake