[SSL Observatory] TLS 1.1/1.2 support

Ivan Ristic ivan.ristic at gmail.com
Mon Aug 22 23:56:06 PDT 2011

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 8:13 PM, Erwann ABALEA <erwann at abalea.com> wrote:

> BTW, how is the survey being done today, between EFF and Qualys? Have
> you merged data, procedures, results? Is everything done separately?

The surveys are separate. Each side completed the bulk of its work
before finding out about the effort of the other.

That said, I used the list of SSL-enabled domain names extracted from
Observatory's database as a starting point in my second run (April
2011). That helped me a lot, as it doubled the number of hosts
included in the assessment.

--
Ivan Ristić