[SSL Observatory] Unqualified and Local Names and RFC 1918 Private IP Addresses

Chris Palmer chris at eff.org
Mon Apr 4 13:28:07 PDT 2011

On 14 Jan 2011, at 5:55 PM, George Macon wrote:

> <http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~gmacon3/ssl-observatory/>.

Hi George! Thanks for doing this. I apologize for not responding to you earlier — I had an email backlog that would choke a horse. And then I had to give the horse CPR... it was a real mess.

Anyway, I am working on a blog post for the EFF blog about this general problem, and I'll be mentioning and linking to your work. Thanks! I'll email here when the post is published.

--
Chris Palmer
Technology Director, Electronic Frontier Foundation