[National-fiber-coalition] Next steps, big tent letter

Christopher Mitchell christopher at ilsr.org
Sun May 23 19:52:30 PDT 2021

Top of the executive summary - Charter is building FTTP
https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/10511434226946/Charter%20RDOF%20Waiver%20Request%20-%20KY%2C%20MA%2C%20MO%2C%20VA%2C%20WI%20(5-11-21).pdf

I know that Comcast and others sometimes still build HFC to new
developments but most of them are also building FTTP in other greenfields.
May be useful to highlight that they are committing to fiber in many of
their announcements.

Christopher Mitchell
Director, Community Broadband Networks
Institute for Local Self-Reliance