[National-fiber-coalition] Letter signers update

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Tue Jun 22 13:55:51 PDT 2021

Just a reminder we are closing out the letter end of Friday (6-25). By my count it is at 117 right now after sorting through it, so let’s give it a final push. I’m also seeing indication that the mechanisms of budget reconciliation is underway, though it is still early.

Letter link
https://forms.gle/cMZV66ySXBmeeW8M8

1st-Mile Institute
Access Humboldt
ADS Advanced Data Services, Inc.
Agudath Israel of America Community Services
Akaku Maui County Community Media
Alliance for Community Media
American Library Association
American Sustainable Business Council
Arkansas Research and Education Optical Network (AREON)
Ashbury Senior Computer Community Center
Association of Idaho Cities
Baltimore City Office of Broadband and Digital Equity
Benchmark Communications LLC
Benton Institute for Broadband & Society
Bevin Bowersmith, PCs for People Ohio Director
Build Healthy Places Network
California Center for Rural Policy
Center for Accessible Technology
Center for Democracy & Technology
Center for Excellence in Learning and Teaching
Center for Rural Strategies
Central Coast Broadband Consortim
Clever
Coalition of African Communities (AFRICOM)
Communications Workers of America
Community Tech Network
Connecticut Office of Consumer Counsel
Connecting Appalachia Coalition
CoSN - the Consortium for School Networking
Cyberspan Digital Alliance
Denver Digital Equity Coalition
Denver Public Library
Digital Inclusion Practitioners of New Jersey (DIPNJ)
Digitunity
Distributed Ledger Inc
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Engine
EveryLibrary Institute
Farm Credit Council
Fiber Broadband Association
Fight for the Future
Focus LLC
Free Geek
Front Porch
Global Minnesota
GWI (Great Works Internet)
Hawaiʻi Community College
Hawaii Foodbank
HDT
IBSA, Inc.
IdeaTek Telcom, LLC
INCOMPAS
InnovateEDU
Internet Society
Internet2
JMF Solutions, Inc
Kovir LLC
LA Tech4Good
Link Oregon (Oregon Fiber Partnership)
Lit Communities Broadband, Inc.
Literacy Assistance Center
Literacy Partners
Literacy Source
Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
Massachusetts Municipal Association
Media Alliance
MediaJustice
mohuman
Monkeybrains
National Association of Counties
National Association of Telecommunications Officers and Advisors (NATOA)
National Cooperative Business Association CLUSA International
National Digital Equity Center
National Digital Inclusion Alliance
National League of Cities
National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA)
NC League of Municipalities
NC Telehealth Network Association
NMIC
NTCA - The Rural Broadband Association
NTEN
NYACCE
OpenMedia
Pacific Northwest Gigapop
PCs for People
Petrichor Broadband, LLC
Prairie STEM
Public Knowledge
Ridgefield Economic & Community Development Commission
Right Here, Right Now Project
Riverside Language Program, Inc.
Rural Community Assistance Partnership
Rush County Connect Broadband Taskforce - Rush County, Indiana
San Francisco Tech Council
Schools, Health & Libraries Broadband (SHLB) Coalition
Sonic Telecom
Sports Fans Coalition
State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA)
State of Hawaii, Broadband & Digital Equity Office
Stemnastics LLC
Sun Global Broadband LLC
Tangent Systems Inc.
Texoma Communications, LLC
The Quilt
Tilson
Ting Internet
UNITE-LA
Valley Vision
Visionary Broadband
Voqal
WANRack, LLC
Washington Public Utility Districts Association
Western New York Library Resources Council
WinstonNet
Writers Guild of America West
WTA -- Advocates for Rural Broadband
X-Lab