[National-fiber-coalition] Recap from today's meeting

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Fri Jun 18 11:37:41 PDT 2021

Letter is looking strong and building still so we're going to give it next week to keep pushing for more signers. So we're going with the following three steps below.

  1.  Letter will be closed COB June 25th (Friday), Press and publication of letter will be June 28th (Monday)
  2.  Organizations that want to have their press people coordinated should give their contacts to Angie Kronenberg akronenberg at incompas.org<mailto:akronenberg at incompas.org>.
  3.  Folks will make one last push for signers that are outside the telecom space next week as well (education, agriculture, etc).