[National-fiber-coalition] Touch base tomorrow at usual time (9 am PT/12 pm ET)

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Thu Jun 17 07:24:30 PDT 2021

Here is our current list of signers in alphabetical order as of Thursday morning at 52, I’m sending out a second push later this morning with the current list of signers (updated the sign on link to reflect this too) and will ask folks again to forward along to their networks.

Lets touch base on Friday but I’m thinking we’re probably looking good to close out early next week (probably one final reminder push on Monday for sign ons) and should talk about PR strategy around this.

Access Humboldt
ADS Advanced Data Services, Inc.
Akaku Maui County Community Media
American Library Association
AmeriCorps
Arkansas Research and Education Optical Network (AREON)
Ashbury Senior Computer Community Center
Benton Institute for Broadband & Society
Bevin Bowersmith, PCs for People Ohio Director
Center for Rural Strategies
Coalition of African Communities (AFRICOM)
Connecticut Office of Consumer Counsel
CoSN - the Consortium for School Networking
Denver Digital Equity Coalition
Denver Public Library
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Fiber Broadband Association
Fight for the Future
Free Geek
Front Porch
Hawaiʻi Community College
Hawaii Foodbank
HDT
IBSA, Inc.
INCOMPAS
Kovir LLC
LA Tech4Good
Link Oregon (Oregon Fiber Partnership)
Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
Lynn Otaguro, O'ahu County Democrats Digital Equity Committee
Media Alliance
MediaJustice
National Digital Inclusion Alliance
National League of Cities
NC Telehealth Network Association
NTCA - The Rural Broadband Association
NTEN
Pacific Northwest Gigapop
Petrichor Broadband, LLC
Prairie STEM
Public Knowledge
San Francisco Tech Council
Schools, Health & Libraries Broadband (SHLB) Coalition
Sports Fans Coalition
State Educational Technology Directors Association (SETDA)
State of Hawaii, Broadband & Digital Equity Office
Tangent Systems Inc.
Texoma Communications, LLC
UNITE-LA
WANRack, LLC
Western New York Library Resources Council
WinstonNet