[National-fiber-coalition] Treasury- State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds

Andrew Mincheff amincheff at incompas.org
Wed Jun 16 15:27:06 PDT 2021

Hi,

Just wanted to share our comments that INCOMPAS filed today for Treasury's Interim Final Rule on State and Local Fiscal Recovery Funds.  Our position supports the push for 100/100 Mbps as much as possible and for fiber connectivity that will help support a number of technologies, including wired, fixed wireless, 4G and 5G mobile services, and satellite.  We also encourage that investment in infrastructure that can scale to 1 gigabit connectivity be included in Treasury's final rule.

Hopefully this can be helpful to the group and please use as a reference if needed.

Thanks,
Andrew

Andrew Mincheff
Government Relations Director
INCOMPAS
(843) 409-1338 (mobile)*
amincheff at incompas.org<mailto:akronenberg at incompas.org>

*During the coronavirus pandemic, the INCOMPAS team is working from home.  As such, it's best to use my mobile number to reach me by phone.  Thank you!

[1614956254405]<show.incompas.org>