[National-fiber-coalition] 45 Signers so far

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Tue Jun 15 15:59:40 PDT 2021

Only been out for a day so far. If folks can do a second reminder push tomorrow or Thursday we can have a good assessment of where we are at on Friday. You can use the list below if that helps. EFF has a network of small ISPs we work with across the country I'm going to hit up tomorrow as well.

Access Humboldt
American Library Association
AmeriCorps
Arkansas Research and Education Optical Network (AREON)
Ashbury Senior Computer Community Center
Benton Institute for Broadband & Society
Bevin Bowersmith, PCs for People Ohio Director
Center for Rural Strategies
Coalition of African Communities (AFRICOM)
Connecticut Office of Consumer Counsel
CoSN - the Consortium for School Networking
Denver Digital Equity Coalition
Denver Public Library
Electronic Frontier Foundation
Fiber Broadband Association
Fight for the Future
Free Geek
Front Porch
Hawaii Foodbank
HDT
IBSA, Inc.
INCOMPAS
Kovir LLC
LA Tech4Good
Link Oregon (Oregon Fiber Partnership)
Los Angeles County Economic Development Corporation
Media Alliance
MediaJustice
National League of Cities
NC Telehealth Network Association
NTEN
Petrichor Broadband, LLC
Prairie STEM
Public Knowledge
San Francisco Tech Council
Schools, Health & Libraries Broadband (SHLB) Coalition
Sports Fans Coalition
State of Hawaii, Broadband & Digital Equity Office
Tangent Systems Inc.
Texoma Communications, LLC
UNITE-LA
Western New York Library Resources Council
WinstonNet