[National-fiber-coalition] Next steps

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Fri Jun 11 09:57:43 PDT 2021

Next steps

  1.  Updated letter to move the ask to the top (attached)

  1.  Ernesto will create a google form to collect signers and basic template email asking for signers that groups can forward or pull from and will circulate at the end of today.

  1.  Everyone will begin outreach to their communities on Monday and we will reconvene next Friday to see where we are at on signers (I can send updates Tuesday morning and Thursday morning from the excel sheet if that helps). We can judge where we are at in terms of signers next Friday to see if we need more time. As well as how we want to distribute/announce in terms of the Hill and press.