[National-fiber-coalition] The 20 Senators in talks with Biden on infrastructure?

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Wed Jun 9 09:19:12 PDT 2021

This is what I've been able to gather as to who the 20 Senators that Biden is speaking with right now as the new infrastructure gang.

We have a decent number of folks in most of these states, but Arizona, New Hampshire, West Virginia, and Maine each have two Senators at the table here. If folks have heard or seen otherwise on who the 20 are that Biden's team is speaking with feel free to update. But I strongly encourage reaching out to your local Senator if one of these folks are in your neck of the woods given that the President is meeting with them soon.

Democrats

Sinema (AZ)
Manchin (WZ)
Hickenlooper (CO)