[National-fiber-coalition] EFF longer piece on it

Angie Kronenberg akronenberg at incompas.org
Fri Jul 30 10:12:38 PDT 2021

Ernesto, your piece is really good.

I know everyone is probably buried in reading the legislation, but if you need a break, here's another piece on the infrastructure bill- UTOPIA Fiber exec says providers dread 'overbuilding' to close the digital divide | FierceTelecom<https://www.fiercetelecom.com/regulatory/utopia-fiber-leader-says-providers-dread-overbuilding-to-close-digital-divide?utm_medium=nl&utm_source=internal&mrkid=707636&mkt_tok=Mjk0LU1RRi0wNTYAAAF-l1X8T34sIqMr_gTxEz8cn1RySFC29rlhgl0VRqVeYLho2fADsGa1f4rP3xbYH3OCx3G3w4r1ABc_hgNHtbVjkAQbFlcclUi8E8WbcuBklv4nNoE>

Angie Kronenberg
Chief Advocate and General Counsel
INCOMPAS
(301) 509-5398 (mobile)*
akronenberg at incompas.org<mailto:akronenberg at incompas.org>
*During the coronavirus pandemic, the INCOMPAS team is working from home.  As such, it's best to use my mobile number to reach me by phone.  Thank you!
[1614956254405]