[National-fiber-coalition] No meeting this week until session resumes (likely in September)

Ernesto Falcon ernesto at eff.org
Tue Aug 10 08:30:15 PDT 2021

The Senate is voting now on wrapping up this week. Will follow up when Congress is back in session, but right now I assume that is in September and it isn't clear if any more changes are going to be made either to the legislative package.

We can share notes on things we catch on the listserv in the meantime, but unless the House is coming back sooner I don't think we have anything new to touch base on so enjoy the rest of your August.