[Manila Principles] EuroParl draft report on prevention of radicalisation and recruitment of European citizens by terrorist organisations

Dominic dominic at ellipsis.co.za
Mon Oct 19 08:55:22 PDT 2015

Hi

I thought they were open for endorsement by intermediaries? Have been endorsed by South Africa’s Internet Service Providers’ Association and we are working on getter broader industry buy-in. Agree with the concerns expressed below.

Regards

Dominic

ISPA regulatory advisor

www.ellipsis.co.za <http://www.ellipsis.co.za>