[Manila Principles] More Manila Principles press, and photos

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Thu Mar 26 04:47:37 PDT 2015

Here is another news piece on the Manila Principles - the reference to CDA 230 was misreported here as 203, which I’ve asked them to correct (not that anyone besides lawyers will notice).

http://www.digitalnewsasia.com/digital-economy/the-noose-tightens-on-freedom-of-speech-on-the-internet <http://www.digitalnewsasia.com/digital-economy/the-noose-tightens-on-freedom-of-speech-on-the-internet>

Also, separately, here is a photo of some (fewer than half) of the participants at our Manila Principles meeting, thanks to Allon Bar:

https://www.malcolm.id.au/gallery/picture.php?/5810/category/68 <https://www.malcolm.id.au/gallery/picture.php?/5810/category/68>

If anyone else has photos or news pieces that they would like to share, please feel free to do so.

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt <https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt>

PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220
OTR fingerprint: 26EE FD85 3740 8228 9460 49A8 536F BCD2 536F A5BD

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en <https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en>