[Manila Principles] The Manila Principles in the news

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Tue Mar 24 22:01:52 PDT 2015

I apologise for the heading of this article, which I didn’t approve - the Manila Principles don't just belong to EFF - but subeditors often like to use our name in the title of articles because of our public profile.  (We can tell that the title was changed by a subeditor because the URL doesn’t correspond to it.)  Anyway, the article itself is good:

http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/03/rights-groups-want-to-take-isp-safe-harbors-worldwide/ <http://arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/03/rights-groups-want-to-take-isp-safe-harbors-worldwide/>

Also:

https://www.eff.org/deeplinks/2015/03/indian-victory-bears-out-need-manila-principles

Please share your own stories on the Manila Principles here!

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt

PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220
OTR fingerprint: 26EE FD85 3740 8228 9460 49A8 536F BCD2 536F A5BD

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en