[Manila Principles] Fwd: [E-S] EFF: International Coalition Launches 'Manila Principles' to Protect Freedom of Expression Worldwide

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Tue Mar 24 03:03:45 PDT 2015

FYI

--
https://eff.org
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt

PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220
OTR fingerprint: 26EE FD85 3740 8228 9460 49A8 536F BCD2 536F A5BD

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en