[Manila Principles] Fwd: [Liability] Alternative version

gabrielle at article19.org gabrielle at article19.org
Sun Mar 22 19:08:34 PDT 2015

Hi everyone

Apologies - here is a new link, hopefully you should be able to view the document now.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12uBnkGVlof7l9LteOMk8QICSw-llaLVz3iMDMEpatdo/edit?usp=sharing

Hopefully the changes are not quite as dramatic as it might first seem. It is mostly re-structuring the text and incorporating the comments that were made yesterday.

Many thanks for considering this and for your patience!

Gabrielle