[Manila Principles] Manila Principles confirmations sent

Jeremy Malcolm jmalcolm at eff.org
Thu Mar 12 15:24:36 PDT 2015

If you are attending the Manila Principles meeting, you should just have
received an email asking for confirmation about the days on which you
will be attending.  If you did not receive it, then we don't know that
you are coming!  Please do let me know off-list if that is the case, so
that we can make the appropriate catering arrangements.

Based on the registrations received so far, we are expecting 43
participants over the two days (some only on one day or the other).

--
Jeremy Malcolm
Senior Global Policy Analyst
jmalcolm at eff.org

Tel: 415.436.9333 ext 161

Public key: https://www.eff.org/files/2014/10/09/key_jmalcolm.txt
PGP fingerprint: FF13 C2E9 F9C3 DF54 7C4F EAC1 F675 AAE2 D2AB 2220
OTR fingerprint: 26EE FD85 3740 8228 9460 49A8 536F BCD2 536F A5BD

Learn how to encrypt your email with the Email Self Defense guide:
https://emailselfdefense.fsf.org/en