[HTTPS-Everywhere] New release 2019.6.27

William Budington bill at eff.org
Mon Jul 8 12:56:00 PDT 2019

Hello Joakim,

Firefox (as well as Chrome) goes through a review process for extensions once we submit them.  This review process has varied in length and thoroughness over the years, so we first announce when the extension has been submitted, then wait for it to be approved.  This can sometimes take a few days to a week.

Hope this helps,
Bill Budington
Senior Staff Technologist
Electronic Frontier Foundation