[HTTPS-Everywhere] Farewell Sumana & Kate

William Budington bill at eff.org
Tue Mar 27 12:38:44 PDT 2018

Hey all,

This post is to let the community know that Kate and Sumana's time working on the project for EFF has come to a close.

Here's the intro email from November to refresh your memory: https://lists.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere/2017-November/002756.html They've worked with me and contributors to assess the project workflow, make recommendations, and help me and EFF get better at helping maintainers and contributors.

roadmap: https://lists.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere/2018-January/002760.html
issue/PR workflow suggestions: https://lists.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere/2018-February/002766.html & https://lists.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere/2018-March/002772.html
interviews with maintainers/contributors: https://lists.eff.org/pipermail/https-everywhere/2018-March/002768.html
other issues & PRs: https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/pulls?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=+author%3Awonderchook+ and https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/issues?utf8=%E2%9C%93&q=+author%3Abrainwane+

Now that their contract is over, you'll probably see them unsubscribe from issues on GitHub.

I just wanted to extend my heartfelt gratitude to Sumana and Kate for their work on this project.  Having their help has been an enormous boost of energy, helping us gain clarity on roadmapping the project and facilitating contributor / maintainer collaboration.  Thanks Sumana & Kate!

Bill