[HTTPS-Everywhere] Introducing Bennett

William Budington bill at eff.org
Fri Mar 23 11:43:36 PDT 2018

Hey folks,

I want to introduce you to Bennett Cyphers, who will be working on HTTPS Everywhere part-time here at EFF.  He's also working on our tracker protection software, Privacy Badger.

He will be helping to merge pull requests and create a better workflow around automation of contributor and maintainer tasks.  This is part and parcel of a larger effort to build out capacity for our core technology projects at EFF.  So if you see him around the mailing list (bennett at eff.org) or GitHub repo (@bcyphers) merging pull requests and with a "Member" label next to his name, don't be alarmed.  Say hello, he's friendly!

Just a heads up,
Bill