[HTTPS-Everywhere] How should the issue bot label issues?

sjw at gmx.ch sjw at gmx.ch
Fri Jun 1 08:01:26 PDT 2018

Hi

Thanks for bringing this question to the list.

Here are some ideas:
* a 'has patch' label, so bugs with an existing PR can quickly be
reviewed and fixed
* Update 'failing tests' label if all tests are passed successfully.
** Maybe some standard answers for failed tests can automate very basic
review steps.
* labeling 'docs' and 'ruleset-testing' (should be trivial to detect)