[HTTPS-Everywhere] tentative feature/architecture roadmap

Sumana Harihareswara sh at changeset.nyc
Mon Jan 15 12:15:00 PST 2018

I should have mentioned that the UI step in #3 might also include, per
Jeremy Nation's suggestion in
https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/issues/12606#issuecomment-330706469
, a design decision on whether and how to let the user
enable/disable/reset signed rulesets.

--
Sumana Harihareswara
Changeset Consulting