[HTTPS-Everywhere] What's the preferred means to refresh or reload the rulesets without restarting Firefox?

J.B. Nicholson jbn at forestfield.org
Thu Oct 26 21:16:22 PDT 2017

William Budington wrote:
> Do you mean re-loading the rulesets from the file on disk?  Disabling
> and re-enabling the extension should do the trick.
I want to reload the user-made rulesets, not the rulesets supplied with the
extension (though if these get reloaded as well that's fine). I'm testing
some rulesets of my own and I want to reload them without having to quit
and relaunch the browser each time.

Thanks, I'll try disabling and re-enabling the extension.