[HTTPS-Everywhere] New contributors intro

William Budington bill at eff.org
Mon Nov 13 17:12:47 PST 2017

Hi folks,

Wanted to introduce you to a few people who you'll see around the github repo, IRC, etc. for the next several weeks.

@brainwane is Sumana Harihareswara and @wonderchook is Kate Chapman, and they'll be spending some time over the next few months improving the project workflow for developers and maintainers (especially ruleset maintainers). Ideally, they'll help improve how fast we respond to new PRs, write documentation that'll help maintainers review and merge code faster, and help existing contributors grow as reviewers and maintainers. And that'll help me make sure I have bandwidth to communicate more with contributors, get features out the door, and so on.

So they might reach out to you and ask to chat to get your point of view, and I've given them committer privileges so they can improve our GitHub workflow with labels and so on.

Just a heads-up,

Bill