[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS Everywhere: Please make it possible to blacklist domains

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Mon Sep 12 14:37:01 PDT 2016

David Hedlund writes:

> I've been using HTTPS Everywhere for a while now. It is useful for almost
> all domains that I browse. The only exception have been one domain that I
> wish to manually blacklist. Can you please add a blacklist?

Do you mean that you want HTTPS Everywhere to prevent resources from being
loaded from that domain, or that you want the HTTP-to-HTTPS rewriting
not to happen on that domain?

If it's the latter, just click on the HTTPS Everywhere icon in your
browser status bar, and then click on the corresponding rule.  It will
be set to deactivated and will no longer apply, and this choice should
be preserved in your browser even when upgrading to new versions of
the extension.

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/