[HTTPS-Everywhere] about interaction with todoist module for firefox

Charlie hoodebooga at gmail.com
Sat May 28 22:58:34 PDT 2016

Hi ;

First, i want to thank you for this great extension that HTTPS Everywhere
is !

And i want to give a feedback about a problem i encountered by using it in
conjunction with another firefox module : todoist.

When the 2 modules are both actives, HTTPS Everywhere seems to break
todoist. I isolated it and it is the only module i have that cause this.

Here is a screenshot of the normal todoist module, and one with both
modules actives :

[image: Images intégrées 2][image: Images intégrées 4]

Voilà ! Hope you understand the problem and can help to solve it. I would
love to be able to use both modules ^_^

Thanks in advance for your help, and if you find something about this
problem, please do tell me :-)

Kind Regards
Charlie