[HTTPS-Everywhere] HTTPS-Everywhere Atlas status?

Kevin Weidemann Kevin.2 at gmx.de
Sun Feb 28 13:20:55 PST 2016

Hey,

the 'stable' branch on GitHub (
https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/tree/stable ) is quite old
and doesn't reflect the currently released addon version at all. The
HTTPS Everywhere Atlas states:

"Information current as of:

current release 94ec7b6 2015-12-21 11:26:25 -0600;
next release 9f7529d 2016-02-23 15:49:12 -0800;"

The information provided by the atlas apparently bases its "current
release" information on that stable branch - at least that's what I
assume to be the case. Thus, all information related to the current
release is outdated.

Is this intended or should the repository state, that the latest HTTPSE
release is based on, have been merged into the stable branch?

Kevin