[HTTPS-Everywhere] Related paper, might interest you ...

Martin Schmiedecker mschmiedecker at sba-research.org
Wed Feb 10 07:38:48 PST 2016

Hi Seth, I see your point.

Automation is tricky, as this would require frameworks like Selenium or
PhantomJS. Not sure how this can be added ... Our goal was to identify
as many pages that can be covered using the easiest of all rules,
./make-trivial-rule

However, we will open-source tlscompare, and of course we can add any
additional rulesets to be evaluted at any time e.g. right before
releases. Then distribute the link to this list, and discuss the rules
to be added and if anyone identified any issues? Would this be of value?

Greetz, Martin