[HTTPS-Everywhere] Vulnerability in HTTPS Everywhere Chrome <= 2016.3.23

William Budington bill at eff.org
Fri Apr 8 15:48:05 PDT 2016

I can confirm this does not affect HTTPS Everywhere for Android or Firefox.  HTTPS Everywhere for Opera is essentially the same addon as for Chrome, so I have't tested Opera but if it was affected it has been fixed now.

Hope this helps!
Bill Budington
Software Engineer
Electronic Frontier Foundation