[HTTPS-Everywhere] Now available in addons.mozilla.org

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Thu Mar 26 19:07:28 PDT 2015

Hi all,

A few months ago, I submitted HTTPS Everywhere to be hosted by
addons.mozilla.org in addition to our own hosting on
www.eff.org/https-everywhere. It recently went live, and you can install
it, if you choose to, from
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-everywhere/.

We still slightly recommend installing it directly from the EFF: Our
privacy policy is a bit stronger, and serving you updates directly from
EFF allows us to sign those updates with an offline code signing key.
However, many users expect to see HTTPS Everywhere on AMO, and this will
allow us to reach them more easily.

Thanks,
Jacob