[HTTPS-Everywhere] Automatically generated rules

Numismatika numismatika-everywhere at eclipso.ch
Thu Mar 12 02:54:52 PDT 2015

I do not really trust the quality of rules that were generated without
any human interaction.
I think the better approach is to have something like
https://github.com/kevinjacobs/HTTPS-Finder/.
A setting that the addon should notify you if it detects unsecured
content that is available over TLS .
If you go to fix up the above mentioned addon and solve the
shortcomings, i think we benefit more than we
would from a few thousand rules without any quality assurance by a human
eye.

Numismatika