[HTTPS-Everywhere] Please help test 5.0development.3

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Wed Mar 11 15:37:02 PDT 2015

Hi all,

In case you missed this, you'll need to manually update to
5.0development.3. Please take some time to do this today. I need extra
help testing this release, because it's likely to become the 5.0 stable
release, introducing new rulesets for our large userbase and probably
exposing a large number of bugs. I'd like to try and catch as many of
those as possible before that release goes out.

Thanks,
Jacob