[HTTPS-Everywhere] rule test fails due to missing certificate(s)

Alexander Buchner alexander.buchner at posteo.de
Wed Jun 17 07:06:56 PDT 2015

On 17.06.2015 14:12, Jonas Witmer wrote:
> This is a known bug in the ruleset tester.
> You should add the intermediate certs anyway, if you're the admin of
> this server.

I'm not the admin of the server.

If you see
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=cruises.webjet.com.au&hideResults=on&latest
you can notice that all necessary certificates are sent by the server.

But 'curl' on Ubuntu 15.04 misses the root certificate 'COMODO RSA
Certification Authority' (Fingerprint:
afe5d244a8d1194230ff479fe2f897bbcd7a8cb4).

I'm not sure how the ruleset tester works but I guess that it uses curl
too?!