[HTTPS-Everywhere] New version: 5.0.7 / Chrome 2015.7.17

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Fri Jul 17 18:19:48 PDT 2015

It's been a busy week in HTTPS land! I had re-enabled the Netflix rule
for the previous build, thinking it was a spurious failure of the
ruleset checker, but it turns out that was a mistake, and that rule
broke the site.

Also, I got a user report that user rules were broken in Chrome, and
wanted to release the fix for that as well.

Firefox 5.0.7 / Chrome-2015.7.17
  * Ruleset fixes, in particular disable broken Netflix rule
  * Fix "Add a rule" functionality in Chrome.