[HTTPS-Everywhere] extension unsiged in FF: "HTTPS-Everywhere could not be verified for use in Firefox. Proceed with caution." ?

Brian Carpenter brian.carpenter at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 09:10:42 PDT 2015

I'm amused that the workaround is to tell people to make their browser less
secure. I'm doubly amused that EFF and Mozilla can't get their act together
and get this extension properly signed even though dozens and maybe
hundreds of less popular extensions have already been signed and are
available for use w/o having to go into about:config and disable a security
setting.