[HTTPS-Everywhere] Akamai rule broken

Erik Harris erik at eharrishome.com
Fri Feb 13 15:38:26 PST 2015

I've had this tab open for awhile, and I forgot that I've had
HTTPS-Everywhere disabled for awhile.  I re-enabled it, and the TOC on
the right no longer works (and no longer scrolls with the page):

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=343414185&insideModal=1

I disabled the Akamai rule, and it works fine. So it appears that, even
if it works most of the time, the Akamai rule is broken.

--

Erik Harris                               http://www.harris.xyz

"There is no absolute knowledge. And those who claim it, whether they
are scientists or dogmatists, open the door to tragedy. All information
is imperfect. We have to treat it with humility." - Jacob Bronowski