[HTTPS-Everywhere] Firefox to require extensions be signed by addons.mozilla.org

Russell Golden niveusluna at niveusluna.org
Tue Feb 10 18:34:41 PST 2015

Yeah... It will kill doing so yourself. But it shouldn't affect HTTPS
Everywhere.
... Come to think of it, I might have done the HTTPS Everywhere
SeaMonkey stuff myself. I've done it for two extensions on AMO and for
Xmarks. Can't remember if I did it for SeaMonkey or not.
*Grumble grumble reply all grumble* One of these days, I'll get used to
this.