[HTTPS-Everywhere] please update "HTTPS Everywhere" in : Firefox & Chrome web store & EFF

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Thu Dec 17 11:03:38 PST 2015

On 12/17/2015 10:48 AM, Mojtaba Faal wrote:
> Firefox Add-ons
> : https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/https-everywhere/
Unfortunately we are at the mercy of Mozilla here. They are rejecting
our most recent versions in AMO because we read from SQLite
synchronously. I've got a branch to try and fix, but it needs further
testing: https://github.com/efforg/https-everywhere/tree/async.

> Chrome Web Store
> : https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/https-everywhere/gcbommkclmclpchllfjekcdonpmejbdp
We've got a version uploaded, but Chrome Web Store has started flagging
our extension for manual review and delaying its release. I've reached
out to someone at Google to try and figure out why.
> eff for download : https://www.eff.org/https-everywhere
This is already done.