[HTTPS-Everywhere] New reviewer on HTTPS Everywhere

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Thu Aug 27 11:25:50 PDT 2015

Hi all,

Søren Fuglede Jørgensen (@fuglede) has already been doing a lot of great
work on HTTPS Everywhere reviewing other people's pull requests, and
well as authoring his own. His feedback is useful, detailed, and
friendly. I asked him to take on a more official role to help with
merging pull requests in addition to reviewing them, and he's graciously
accepted.

I'd also like to encourage anyone who's interested to take a hand in
reviewing pull requests. You can comment "LGTM" on rulesets the you've
reviewed and found to be good, and Søren, I, or another committer will
see it, do a second quick look, and merge the rule. This will help us
triage working rulesets from those that have issues more quickly.

Also, I wanted to mention that I will be offline on vacation next
Monday-Monday. I will be back on Tuesday September 8. As always, thanks
so much for your help maintaining this extension. And thanks to Kevin
Weidemann for the good suggestion to add more people with commit privileges.

Jacob