[HTTPS-Everywhere] Open pull requests

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Fri Aug 21 21:44:00 PDT 2015

Thanks for the reminder, Alexander. I try to find all pull requests that
fix open issues before each release, and intermittently between
releases, and merge them. If there are particular ones that stand out to
you, please link to them and I will make sure to get them merged.

As I've said before, a lot of my time is pulled into Let's Encrypt right
now, and I've been economizing by spending less time reviewing new
rulesets, since I worry they are likely to introduce more issues, which
will increase the maintenance time for HTTPS Everywhere further.

One open issue that would make it easier to review new rulesets with
confidence: https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/issues/1125 (run
fetch test automatically on Travis, for changed rules).

All that said, I'll look into adding some contributors to the repository
in a more formal fashion.