[HTTPS-Everywhere] Upcoming 5.0.8 release

sjw at gmx.ch sjw at gmx.ch
Wed Aug 12 13:52:54 PDT 2015

There are about 45 pending pull requests that are fixing existing
rules/issues.
It would be great anyway, if you could finally merge/comment/close all
pull requests. Some of them lie around for quite a long time now,
without any progress. It's a pity when great voluntary work was in vain.

Thanks,
Jonas