[HTTPS-Everywhere] Best practice for disabled rule mit.edu?

Alexander Buchner alexander.buchner at posteo.de
Fri Apr 10 02:40:43 PDT 2015

We have the ruleset MIT.xml with was disabled because it failed the
ruleset test.
It obviously will take some time to get the complete ruleset to work
again, because it seems that there are a lot of problems.

I now wanted to ask about best practice or just general opinions. Right
now I just want this ruleset to cover a specific subdomain (pgp.mit.edu)
which I know is working perfectly fine with https. Is it ok to just
comment everything but this subdomain out so that we have a ruleset with
covers 1 case instead of 0 cases right now?