[HTTPS-Everywhere] failed ruleset test

Jacob Hoffman-Andrews jsha at eff.org
Fri Apr 3 10:07:13 PDT 2015

Yes, we've decided that 'failure to connect on port 80' can be ignored,
but the checker is not yet updated to do that.

Alexander, feel free to remove these errors and re-enable the ruleset.
Keep in mind you may have to make some other updates to bring the
ruleset in line with the latest testing guidelines at
https://github.com/EFForg/https-everywhere/blob/master/ruleset-testing.md.