[HTTPS-Everywhere] uninstall https-everywhere

Seth David Schoen schoen at eff.org
Thu Sep 4 09:59:47 PDT 2014

M P writes:

> Hello,
> https-everywhere with Chrome is causing problems with pictures/videos on
> multiple sites.  I would like to uninstall it. How to do that?

Chrome has a single menu for everything; within that menu, you should
find Tools, and within Tools, you should find Extensions.  If you click
on Extensions, you'll find a list of extensions you have installed.
Each extension in the list has an icon to remove that extension.

Thanks for trying HTTPS Everywhere; sorry it didn't work out for you!

--
Seth Schoen  <schoen at eff.org>
Senior Staff Technologist                       https://www.eff.org/