[HTTPS-Everywhere] "darkweb everywhere" extension

Maxim Nazarenko nz.phone at mail.ru
Mon Nov 3 04:14:07 PST 2014

Sounds like a great idea. Even Facebook runs its hidden service nowadays...

My two cents:
1) The specification should be extensible, so other networks (such as
I2P) would be covered.
2) Well-known locations might also be used (not sure if this is a good idea).
3) From an extension user viewpoint, preload list would be very nice.

Best regards,
Maxim Nazarenko